Snowflake Partner Australia
Analytics8 is an official Snowflake partner in Australia
Snowflake offers a fresh, future-focused approach to data warehousing. It is built from the cloud up with patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of Big Data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Snowflake: The data warehouse built for the cloud
As data sources become less structured and more diverse, and users become more demanding, traditional data warehouses are struggling to cope without redesign and feature updates.
Because it has been built in the cloud and for the cloud, Snowflake offers completely unlimited storage and compute. It can take full advantage of cloud infrastructure, while retaining the positive attributes of existing solutions.
With Snowflake you can:
- Support all of your data in one system
- Seamlessly share data across organisations
- Use the SQL that your team already knows
Snowflake is paid for as a usage-based service. You pay for the data that your store, and the number of Snowflake Compute credits you use. This linear pricing model makes it easy to plan expenditure and avoid massive upfront expenditure.
Australian Snowflake Partner
From early stage to maintenance, our Snowflake-certified consultants can help you at any stage of your Snowflake project. A non-exhaustive view of our services includes:
- Advisory and licensing selection
- Architecture review including compute sizing and distribution, security such as role/schema segregation or access control and pricing strategy
- Installation and user setup for allowing Snowflake “time-travel” functionalities when needed
- Data Modelling including:
- Data Lake
- 3NF – Third normal form
- Inmon – ER or Entity Modelling
- Kimball – Star / Snowflake schema
- Data Vault 2.0
- Advanced SQL ELT / ETL process
- Clustering strategy balancing cost and performance
- Project management and project delivery
- Data ingestion strategy
- Best practice and proven documentation on the latest industry standard