Supply Chain Analytics
- Demand Forecasting – Generate forecasts at different levels and nodes; close the demand-supply gap
- Inventory Optimisation – Reduce transit inventory; adapt to volatilities in demand and supply
- Capacity Utilisation – Identify gaps in utilisation of capacity; enhance productivity
- Network Optimisation – Run network scenarios and identify optimum one; reduce cost and lead-time
- SKU Rationalisation – Identify Key Value Items; weed out poor performing products
Workforce Planning Analytics
- Forecast demand of product and services to place the optimal amount of staff at the right location, at the right time.
- Develop KPIs including weighted cost of exit, manager instability rate, staff engagement scores, and talent succession.
- Make strategic decisions, including new talent acquisition and coaching for under-performers.
- Predict workforce disruptions, the risk/propensity of employees leaving, and which departments will be hit hardest during mergers or restructures
Analytics 8 Proof of Concept (PoC)
With our Advanced Analytics PoC, clients can access the full breath of our technologies, data and visualisation skills, experience, and facilities to see how Advanced Analytics can add value to their business.
Using their own data, our Advanced Analytics Lab will quickly demonstrate see how advanced analytics can add business value.
The demonstration requires no investment in hardware, software, or skills in your IT or business departments, and is a low cost, easy way to demonstrate how Advanced Analytics technologies can enhance your business capabilities.
Suite 1, Level 5, 350 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 +61 2 9299 4430
Level 8, 350 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000 +61 3 8605 4880