Recruit and enrol students more effectively
Intelligent strategies like marketing optimisation and demand forecasting can help to ensure the number of offers and enrolments are appropriately supported. But finding the right balance still requires careful juggling.
Now there’s a better way to target and recruit new students. Analytics8 can leverage its advanced analytics capability to analyse numerous data sources including academic records, college entrance exams, and publicly available national census data to optimise your recruitment and enrolment processes.
Gain operational insights across all university faculties
This results in:
- Removal of siloed barriers that prevent meaningful data analysis
- Easy identification of costs and revenues associated with each student, lecturer, subject, course, and faculty
- Accurate tracking of core KPIs
- Enhanced personalised learning at every stage from enrolment to graduation to research
Increase student retention
But knowing where the friction points in the student experience are is crucial.
The right tools can now enable lecturers and tutors to identify students that may have a higher propensity to leave or encounter difficulties passing the course. The result? Increased pass rates and higher student retention.
Identify most appropriate study pathways
- Enable analysis of student engagement, assessments and exam results across subjects
- Provide rich results about the best pathway of pre-requisite learning to support students achieve successful marks
- Help to identify students that are most likely to progress to postgraduate and research positions
Discover the benefits of meaningful, actionable analytics
Let us show you the real benefits of harnessing leading machine-learning techniques and high-performance advanced analytics.
We can process a broad range of transactional data to deliver valuable information, including wi-fi and student interactions with learning resources like online learning platforms and library portals.
Information is obtained about individual students or entire cohorts, and actionable insights are accessible from a range of devices, including mobile.
How to get started
Our approach is built around working closely with IT and business stakeholders to identify requirements and plan custom solutions to meet your needs. Our Advanced Analytics team draws upon a variety of analytics and BI tools to conduct a short proof-of-concept project and demonstrate the value of analytics in the university context.
Interested in knowing more about how Analytics8 can work with you to lead students to a better higher education experience? Let’s talk: